You will be picked up by our driver at the airport and driven to the Spa Resort Village where you will stay for the Boot Camp Program. From there you will check into a quiet room away from the hustle of the tourist and busy life outside.
After unpacking we will meet at the detox center at about 2:00pm on your first day fo the boot camp program. There we will do an initial health and fitness profile, that includes a weigh-in and body composition analysis, which we will use to determine the change during the period of activity.
We will then begin with a fitness assessment that includes four simple fitness tests.
The Rest of the Week
Each day will begin with exercise before breakfast at about 6:30am-7:00am to get your body moving and energized for the rest of the day.
After eating breakfast at the Radiance Restaurant we then get into more activity. Each day is different so we really can’t give an exact schedule. It is designed to open your eyes to various activities that you can incorporate in your daily life when you get back to your home.
Activities will include circuit training on the beach, cycling, Mauy Thai Boxing, hiking, weightlifting, yoga/pilates, with various active rest activities to break things up.
After they day’s activities you can relax using the sauna or by having a Thai massage. The resort is a few minutes away from the beach using their free shuttle so you can easily go into town to do some shopping or relax at the beach.
Your food is provided by The Spa Resort’s Radiance Restaurant, voted one of the top 50 restaurants in the world by Restaurant Magazine. It is healthy and delicious.
You will finish the program with a weigh-out and another body composition analysis to see your progression. You then will receive a parting gift and will be free to either checkout, continue your holiday at the Spa Resort, or begin a detox.
Not convinced yet?
This is included in our fitness holiday packages
- Small groups never more than 10 offer special attention.
- A challenging yet fun course.
- Delicious, healthy meals that will change the way you feel about healthy food.
- Experienced trainers who take personal interest in your success.
- An atmosphere that encourages fun and thoughtful planning.
- A tropical location close to the beach to allow you time to take it easy after a day of activity.
- Watch your body change its composition and feel the energizing effect of exercise
- Experience how eating healthy and exercise will improve your daily life.
- A location that allows you to be with the rest of your family. They can enjoy the beach during the day while you are on your fitness holiday and come together during the evening.
- Easy to extend your holiday and do a detox at The Spa Resort, a world renowned facility for detoxes.
- Be amazed at what your body can accomplish.
- Experience a large variety of activity that will open your eyes to new ways to get active.
- All meals and snacks at the Radiance Restaurant, voted one of the top 50 restaurants in the world by Restaurant magazine.
- Massage and Sauna.
- Before and after assessment
- All inclusive accommodation.
- Strength and Conditioning workshop.
- Transfer to/from airport or ferry dock.
- All transportation for the program.
- Group training everyday.